Sign up to attend a Training Webinar
For CEU Credit
- total recovery and sensible recovery
- features exhibited in a quality energy recovery wheel
- expected energy savings from using energy recovery wheels in HVAC systems
- purge systems featured in some energy recovery wheels
- the lowest pressure high capacity beam
- reliable operation and long life expectancy
- utilization of low pressure coils and slots in lieu of nozzles for energy savings
- field selectable duct connections
- reduced plenum height requiring less ceiling and mechanical room space
- low maintenance with few moving parts - no filters or drain pans needed
- assurance to hit required R-Value and U-Value
- structural, acoustical, and thermal performance
- lower installation costs with tongue-and-groove assembly - no screws or caulk needed
- computer-aided structural steel design to reduce overkill of structural design
FläktGroup SEMCO Webinars
AVRON 46 is an affordable way to reduce the growth and spread of 95% of microbial activity in HVAC components and panels. This is especially ideal for critical health applications, elderly living facilities, and education facilities.
The award-winning 3fficiency system has been receiving industry recognition for providing an energy-efficient, easy-to-specify integrated HVAC system. 3fficiency uses an average of 70% less pump energy to achieve better comfort than traditional equipment. The system also reduces airflow by 50% or more, saving motor horsepower. 3fficiency improves upon a traditional chilled beam design by reducing piping and simplifying building controls.
This webinar will go over the FläktGroup SEMCO Ascendant series which is an ideal solution for hospital operating rooms, archival and dry storage, hotel/condo buildings, and other applications requiring low dew point temperatures and supply air humidity levels as low as 15 grains.
This webinar will go over the FläktGroup SEMCO FR-PANL Series. Our one-hour and two-hour fire panels are the only certified fire protection panels that are also building code-compliant for use in structural, acoustical, and thermal applications. Learn about how these NFPA compliant panels offer an extra layer of protection in the event of a fire.